Here are some tips for doing well at CVS.
1) Make sure your email address is attached to your account. I get free coupons emailed to me nearly every week.
2) Make sure your real phone number is attached to your account. If your carkeys are in the ignition because your husband is out driving the kids in circles so that you can shop in peace, you can still use your ECB’s.
3) If they email you a coupon, try to use it before it expires. The system gets mad at you and then holds back the coupons for 3 weeks to teach you a lesson…Really….Don’t get the system mad at you.
4) Scan your card at the scanner every time you go in. Many times the scanner will spit out coupons for a future sale. For example, when I get a coupon for the ClearCare, I know a sale is coming up in the next 2 weeks. So most of the time, hold on to these coupons from the scanner.
5) Join hotcouponworld.com, you can see the upcoming sales ad, 1-4 weeks in advance. The link is here for the CVS forum. Hotcouponworld is strict and a place for the big dog couponers, but eventually you get the hang of it.