- Aquanaut Adventure: A Discovery Zone: Georgia Aquarium’s newest gallery, this unique experience allows parents and children to learn about aquatic life as they complete a series of educational and fascinating challenges to become a certified Georgia Aquarium Aquanaut. This is something my family did recently. I am surprised at how much they retained from that day!
- Animal Encounters and Interactions: Guests can go behind the scenes and enjoy an exclusive personal experience with one of our aquatic animals through a Georgia Aquarium animal encounter or interactive program. Guests can choose from a Penguin Encounter, Dolphin Encounter, Sea Otter Encounter, or our Journey with Gentle Giants swim and dives programs.
- AT&T Dolphin Tales: The AT&T Dolphin Tales show is an experience you won’t want to miss which entertains, motivates and inspires guests. AT&T Dolphin Tales shows are held throughout the day and are included in Georgia Aquarium admission. This is the Aquarium’s big live show. You would be shocked how many people can fit into that auditorium, so even if the line looks really long trust me when I say they will fit you in.
- Behind the Seas Tours: Explore the secrets of Georgia Aquarium! Behind-the-scenes tours are available for guests interested in learning more about the day-to-day operations of the Aquarium and learn more about our animals and their care.
- Explore! Atrium Show: This one-of-a-kind live show combines live-action film, animation, acrobatics, large-scale puppetry and dance. Explore! takes guests on an aquatic adventure that opens the imagination and explores our connection to the ocean.
We had so much fun earlier this year, if you haven’t been to the Aquarium in a while this Spring Break would be a great time to see the new exhibits. If you are having a Staycation this year, check it out!
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313